Information related to our cookies policy.
What are Cookies?
The main objective of Cookies is to grant the User faster access to the selected Services. Additionally, Cookies personalize the Services provided on the websites, thus offering each User the information that interests or may interest them, based on their use of the Services. A cookie is any kind of file or device that is downloaded onto a user’s terminal with the aim of storing data which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of Cookies.
According to the entity that places them:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment from a server or domain managed by the editor of the website whose service the user is requesting.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment from a server or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that may be seeking data obtained through cookies.
According to their lifespan:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information for the duration of a visit to the site (e.g. list of items purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These cookies store data in the user’s terminal for a period of time determined by the entity controlling the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services thereon, including controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
- Functionality cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain general features predefined on the user’s device based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration for where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: They allow their manager to monitor and analyze the behavior of Users of the websites to which they are linked. The data collected with these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create a browsing profile of the website, application or platform users in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the users' use of the website.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behaviorally targeted advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioral information obtained through on-going observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show tailored advertising.
The user may at any time choose which cookies work on this website through.
- Browser's settings, for example:
|Cookie||Name||Purpose||To disable or remove cookies||Who uses the Cookie?|
Web traffic report
|Like many other services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to measure user-interactions on websites. Google clearly explains the purpose of the data of their analytical cookies here and how to disable them by installing a plug-in in the most common browsers here||Google Analytics.
Google (Google Analytics)
- Chrome, click here
- Explorer, click here
- Firefox, click here
- Safari, click here
- Specific opt-out systems described on the table above depending on the type of cookie (these systems may install a "rejection" cookie to enable your opt-out choice).
BLUE VALKIRIA, S.L.
Registered in the Companies Registry of MADRID, Volume 32540, Folio 38, Inscription 1, Sheet M-585703.
The clauses mentioned below govern this website’s terms, conditions and privacy policies.
Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the user. Access to this website does not imply the entering of any type of commercial relationship with the user.
Access and browsing in this website implies acceptance and knowledge of the legal warnings, terms and conditions of use contained therein.
The information displayed in this website is current as of the date of the last update. BlueShield49® reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website.
Modification of the information.
This website cannot be altered, changed, modified, or adapted. Any changes to these terms and conditions made by BlueShield49® will be announced accordingly.
This website contains information on BlueShield49®'s products and services.
Informative purposes only.
The information presented in this site is for informative purposes only.
Links to other sites
BlueShield49® is in no way liable for any contents, business activities, or products and services accessed via links, directly or indirectly via this website.
The presence of links on this website, unless expressly otherwise stated, has informative purposes only, and under no circumstances does it mean a suggestion, invitation or recommendation. These links do not represent any type of relationship between BlueShield49® and the private individuals or companies that own the websites that can be accessed via these links.
BlueShield49® reserves the right to remove unilaterally and at any time any links on our website.
Browsing, access, and security.
Access to this website is gained in an insecure environment; the information is thus transmitted in an unencrypted format.
All information contained in this website, along with its graphic design and codes, are protected by copyright and/or other property rights in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the Restated Text of the Law on Intellectual Property. These rights belong only to BlueShield49® or its licensors. Therefore, it is strictly prohibited to reproduce, distribute, transform, publish, or transfer part or all of the contents in this website, and/or any object that is subject to protection by intellectual property laws in accordance with current legislation.
The contents of this site must not be used for public or commercial purposes and must not be modified without BlueShield49® 's prior written consent.
All brands, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of BlueShield49® or third party companies. The use of any element on this website subject to protection in accordance with current intellectual property legislation is strictly prohibited without prior written consent. This applies in particular to brands, commercial names, establishment insignia, denominations, logos, slogans, or any other distinctive signs belonging to the owner.
BlueShield49® reserves the possibility of exercising the relevant legal actions against any users who violate or infringe the intellectual and industrial property rights.
BlueShield49® declares that it complies with the regulations regarding the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and the General Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD).
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
BlueShield49®, hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purpose of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Commercial advertising communications by email, made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Process orders, requests or any type of demand that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Send the newsletter of the web page.
Data conservation criteria: data will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, data will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same data.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of the data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to claim to the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
BLUE VALKIRIA, S.L.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of MADRID, volume 32540, folio 38, inscription 1 with sheet M-585703.
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and he/she is responsible for communicating any modification thereof. The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, will be requested in advance the express, well-informed and unequivocal consent of the Users. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to the User needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.