Information related to our cookies policy.
What are Cookies?
The main objective of Cookies is to grant the User faster access to the selected Services. Additionally, Cookies personalize the Services provided on the websites, thus offering each User the information that interests or may interest them, based on their use of the Services. A cookie is any kind of file or device that is downloaded onto a user’s terminal with the aim of storing data which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of Cookies.
According to the entity that places them:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment from a server or domain managed by the editor of the website whose service the user is requesting.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment from a server or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that may be seeking data obtained through cookies.
According to their lifespan:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information for the duration of a visit to the site (e.g. list of items purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These cookies store data in the user’s terminal for a period of time determined by the entity controlling the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services thereon, including controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
- Functionality cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain general features predefined on the user’s device based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration for where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: They allow their manager to monitor and analyze the behavior of Users of the websites to which they are linked. The data collected with these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create a browsing profile of the website, application or platform users in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the users' use of the website.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behaviorally targeted advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioral information obtained through on-going observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show tailored advertising.
The user may at any time choose which cookies work on this website through.
- Browser's settings, for example:
|Cookie||Name||Purpose||To disable or remove cookies||Who uses the Cookie?|
Web traffic report
|Like many other services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to measure user-interactions on websites. Google clearly explains the purpose of the data of their analytical cookies here and how to disable them by installing a plug-in in the most common browsers here||Google Analytics.
Google (Google Analytics)
- Chrome, click here
- Explorer, click here
- Firefox, click here
- Safari, click here
- Specific opt-out systems described on the table above depending on the type of cookie (these systems may install a "rejection" cookie to enable your opt-out choice).
BLUE VALKIRIA, S.L.
Registered in the Companies Registry of MADRID, Volume 32540, Folio 38, Inscription 1, Sheet M-585703.
The clauses mentioned below govern this website’s terms, conditions and privacy policies.
Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the user. Access to this website does not imply the entering of any type of commercial relationship with the user.
Access and browsing in this website implies acceptance and knowledge of the legal warnings, terms and conditions of use contained therein.
The information displayed in this website is current as of the date of the last update. BlueShield49® reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website.
Modification of the information.
This website cannot be altered, changed, modified, or adapted. Any changes to these terms and conditions made by BlueShield49® will be announced accordingly.
This website contains information on BlueShield49®'s products and services.
Informative purposes only.
The information presented in this site is for informative purposes only.
Links to other sites
BlueShield49® is in no way liable for any contents, business activities, or products and services accessed via links, directly or indirectly via this website.
The presence of links on this website, unless expressly otherwise stated, has informative purposes only, and under no circumstances does it mean a suggestion, invitation or recommendation. These links do not represent any type of relationship between BlueShield49® and the private individuals or companies that own the websites that can be accessed via these links.
BlueShield49® reserves the right to remove unilaterally and at any time any links on our website.
Browsing, access, and security.
Access to this website is gained in an insecure environment; the information is thus transmitted in an unencrypted format.
All information contained in this website, along with its graphic design and codes, are protected by copyright and/or other property rights in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the Restated Text of the Law on Intellectual Property. These rights belong only to BlueShield49® or its licensors. Therefore, it is strictly prohibited to reproduce, distribute, transform, publish, or transfer part or all of the contents in this website, and/or any object that is subject to protection by intellectual property laws in accordance with current legislation.
The contents of this site must not be used for public or commercial purposes and must not be modified without BlueShield49® 's prior written consent.
All brands, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of BlueShield49® or third party companies. The use of any element on this website subject to protection in accordance with current intellectual property legislation is strictly prohibited without prior written consent. This applies in particular to brands, commercial names, establishment insignia, denominations, logos, slogans, or any other distinctive signs belonging to the owner.
BlueShield49® reserves the possibility of exercising the relevant legal actions against any users who violate or infringe the intellectual and industrial property rights.
BlueShield49® guarantees the confidentiality and security of the data provided by the users. In case personal data are requested, the user will include them voluntarily and will be duly informed of the purposes of the data collected. You can also exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the personal data held on file (ARCO rights).
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions governing this web site and all relationships that may arise thereof are protected by Spanish Law.
Any dispute which might arise out of the access or use of this website is subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts
BlueShield49® ©Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.
In accordance with Spanish Law 15/1999 of December on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your personal details are included in an automated file, controlled by BLUE VALKIRIA, S.L., CIF B-87071296, registered in Velázquez 83, 28006 MADRID. Your data will be processed in order to handle your request and transfer data to distributors, repair shops or other authorized vendors in order to process any requests and queries. Similarly, your data will be processed to keep you informed, also by electronic means, of our products and services. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please tick the appropriate box. Tick this box if you do not wish to receive marketing communications via your email account and/or similar electronic means
All users may exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel or oppose their data by sending a written and signed request, together with a two-sided copy of your ID to the above address. BLUE VALKIRIA, S.L. has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data, and to prevent their alteration, loss, or unauthorized processing or access.