Install BlueShield49® Sealants on your motorcycle...
and forget about tire punctures forever.
- Avoids accidents
- Maintains constant air pressure
- Makes tires last longer
- No speed limits
- One application lasts the entire lifespan of the tire*
- No special tools required
- Suitable for all types of motorcycles and tires: Scooter, highway, supersport, chopper, cruiser, enduro, motocross, quad / ATV, etc.
160+160ml Motorcycle Kit
- Eliminates tire punctures and air leaks for the entire lifespan of the tire*
- The only product that avoids tire punctures caused by objects up to 16mm
- For all types of vehicles with no speed limit
- Certified by MAPFRE’s Testing and Road Safety Center (CESVIMAP in Spanish)
- Increases the active safety of your motorcycle
- Eliminates the risks of riding with the wrong air pressure
- Avoids having to stop to repair tire punctures
Discover how it works Blueshield49® Sealants Puncture Motorcycles
- Makes tires last longer, maintaining constant air pressure
- Lowers fuel costs
- The cheapest on the market
- Reduces CO2 emissions due to lower fuel consumption
- Contains no adhesives or chemicals. Does not damage the rim or tire
- The only environmentally friendly sealant
* Under normal conditions of use of the vehicle. For use in competition, extreme terrain, or intense use, contact us
EASY, CONVENIENT AND QUICK TO INSTALL
All needed materials are provided in the installation kit (1).
- Valve core remover to extract the core from the valve
- Transparent tube to apply BlueShield49® Sealants.
- Blue lids so you remember on which wheels you have installed BlueShield49® Sealants.
- You need to have an air pump or air compressor on hand.
Turn the wheel, put the valve on the lower part of the wheel and extract the core from the inside
Using a razor cut the top of the container at the first notch
Screw the cannula onto the lid of the container and cut 1cm from that point
Connect the tube to the valve and cannula
Put all the sealant in using the thruster (2)
Clean the inside of the valve with air pressure. Put the core on, inflate the wheel and turn it immediately
(1) Only for valves with extractable cores
(2) If it becomes obstructed, do not force the thruster. Disconnect the tube from the valve and use air pressure to release the product and leave the inside of the valve clean again